Have you asked – why is my computer so slow? How can I speed up my computer, how can I clear/change my computer Login password? Perhaps you have asked other technical questions – like where can I find a computer repair shop near me?
Technology, as you know, is constantly changing… If you are tired of trying to figure out technical solutions on your own, feel free to let us know how we can help you. Dean’s Consulting Services is here to help people solve technical problems – locally and globally – in-house, on-site and remotely.
We have a solid reputation for delivering service excellence resolving technical issues and great support from The Marketing Heaven in promoting our services on social media.
Dean’s Consulting Services is pleased to offer on-site & remote services contracts. Completely customizable to any size business or residential household, you only buy the service or services that you need. Perfect for smaller businesses and households that don’t have a dedicated IT person. For a fraction of the cost of hiring someone, you can have a seasoned IT professional come to your place of business or home to fix any problems that might arise. We offer 6 month and yearly contracts so fitting into the budget is easier.
Keep your computer running smoothly!
Don’t waste time and experience hours of frustrations using a sluggish computer…
The time spent waiting on a slow computer is frustrating – and it all adds up. You don’t have to make monumental changes to fix a slow computer. Just a few small, manageable changes that deliver immediate and lasting results.
It’s recommended that your computer should be cleaned inside and out at least once a year and your system checked regularly. When was the last time yours was done?
Standard Maintenance Checking include:
- Verifying Antivirus, Windows O/S and other applications are up to date
- Removing viruses, adware, malware, spyware, etc.
- Fixing Hard Drive File Corruption
- Fixing Windows File System Corruptions
- System Optimization – Hard Drive & Registry – removing obsolete/temp file entries
- Clean dust out of air vents, fans and heatsinks to prevent possible problems
Should you require technical support for a standard computer maintenance check, an experienced IT professional will remote to your computer, or come to your home or business to solve computer or networking problems. We have years of computing experience delivering IT support and computer repairs to resolve a wide range of computer issues. Normally, we are able to diagnose and fix problems and offer you a solution within a short amount of time. In most cases, delivery of services can be provided remotely.
Spyware/Adware/Malware/Viruses Removal, Performance Optimizations, Wireless Router Security, Hardware & Software Installations, Data Backup & Recovery Support, and Software & Hardware Purchase Support.
Typical calls we receive include:
– “My system won’t startup”
– “My system won’t shutdown”
– “How can I tell much memory I have?”
– “How can I tell what version of Windows do I have?”
– “How can I access my computer when I hve forgotten my login password?”
– “I can’t get on the Internet”
– “My computer seems to be running slowly”
– “My programs crash all the time”
– “I can’t find my files”
– “My monitor is flickering”
– “There’s nothing on my monitor”
– “I think my PC has a virus”
– “There is no picture on the screen”
– “My computer is making a funny noise”
– “My computer keeps freezing-up”
– “How do I access my e-mail?”
– “Kodi keeps freezing”
– “How do I fix Kodi buffering issues?”
– “How do I make sure my data is safely wiped before getting rid of my computer?”
– “How do I Password Protect a PDF file?”
– “Why is it I have internet in some areas of my home/office and not in other areas?”
– “Why is my printer not printing?”
– “How do I know if I need more RAM?”
– “How do I know if I need to upgrade my computer?”
– “How often should I clean my computer for optimal performance?”
– “How do I know if the technical issue I am having is an issue needing to be resolved by a third-party service provider, replacing/fixing equipment in my home/office, or something that can be resolved by myself or an IT support person?”
– “How do I troubleshoot and resolve technical issues?”
– “How do I securely remove my personal data files before getting rid of my computer?”
Save time, money and hours of frustration…
– Work with a professional who gets results!
Is your computer slow?
Are you concerned about privacy or viruses issues?
Get The Ultimate Care Package
- Removal of Spyware & Adware
- Removal of Malware & Viruses
- Removal of Outdated Programs
- Removal of Problem Software
- Security Updates
- System Optimization & Cleaning
- Dust & Dirt Removed *
- Prevention Programs Installed !!!
( Adware, Malware, Anti-virus )
Contact us TODAY! Tell us your problem(s)… We can help!
Call (902) 877-1077 or send us an email using our contact page.